– Providing help and assistance to people through spiritual, emotional and social guidance.
– Restoring and strengthening individuals and families by bringing back healthy values and norms.
– Connecting people from different cultures, nationalities and backgrounds, and providing them with a place to come home to.
– From a biblical foundation we believe in righteousness, justice, respect for life and looking after people in vulnerable situations.
How LBI works this out
– Creating structures in people’s lives so that they can function independently again in society.
– Providing practical guidance, preventive education and information days.
– Initiating and/or supporting aid projects at home and abroad.
– Integrating people into society.
– Close cooperation with organizations at home and abroad including: New Sight International in Wales, Empower – sector of Congress WBN – in Trinidad and Tobago and New Life Building Foundation in Indonesia.